The Small Business Administration has authorized a new round of PPP loans.
Interested small businesses should contact their bank or lending partner. More information can be found at sba.gov/ppp
The SBA will forgive loans if all employee retention criteria are met, and the funds are used for eligible expenses.
- PPP loans have an interest rate of 1%.
- Loans issued prior to June 5 have a maturity of 2 years. Loans issued after June 5 have a maturity of 5 years.
- Loan payments will be deferred for borrowers who apply for loan forgiveness until SBA remits the borrower’s loan forgiveness amount to the lender. If a borrower does not apply for loan forgiveness, payments are deferred 10 months after the end of the covered period for the borrower’s loan forgiveness (either 8 weeks or 24 weeks).
- No collateral or personal guarantees are required.
- Neither the government nor lenders will charge small businesses any fees.
Contact your lender for more information.