Reaching Further, Together.
NorCal SBDC’s Affiliate Program is designed to help us better reach entrepreneurs who may not be aware of our program offerings.
Centro Community Partners
Centro Community Partners (Centro) fosters socioeconomic change by providing business advisory services and leadership programs to rising, yet underserved entrepreneurs who want to launch or grow their businesses and create jobs in their communities.
Centro’s mission is to build thriving communities by providing underserved, low-income entrepreneurs with entrepreneurship education, one-on-one business advising, mentorship, and access to capital.
a Program of Multiplier
Project Equity specializes in helping established business enterprises transition to employee ownership as ownership succession, employee engagement, and liquidity strategies.
We execute on the following areas of expertise:
- Employee ownership awareness: Information and consultation on the benefits of employee ownership, types of employee ownership, pathways to employee ownership transitions, and readiness factors to transition
- Business consultation: Initial intake to understand fit of broad-based employee ownership with owner and employee goals and the business’s future success as guiding principles
- Feasibility assessment: Financial analysis to understand what employee ownership scenarios are feasible, assessment of employee interest and management capacities, and development of a timeline and roadmap to transition – including access to financing for the sale
- Transition support services: Setup of legal structure(s), financing application, and governance; employee engagement and training; sale close-out
- Post-transition support services: Support with employee owner training, employee-owned business systems and processes, and governance and management capacity-building toward a thriving culture
- Practitioner capacity building: Training to small business support practitioners to build capacities in addressing client questions on employee ownership, offer employee ownership as a solution to client goals, and to facilitate transitions at scale
Project Equity core competencies for small business clients:
- Succession planning
- Financial modeling
- Business sale deal structuring and financing
- Management training
- Employee ownership and democratic governance
Global SF is dedicated to paving the way for international companies to locate, invest, and grow in the San Francisco Bay Area while helping locally-based companies expand into global markets. Global SF provides its clients with personalized advisory services, with a primary focus on international trade through Foreign Direct Investment, Imports, and Exports.
Northern California Financial Development Corp
Northern California Financial Development Corporation (Nor-Cal FDC) emphasizes reaching out to and assisting minority, women, disabled and veteran-owned businesses, as well as businesses in underserved communities and industries of greater need.
Nor-Cal FDC works with local banks and non-bank lenders to make small to medium-sized business loans that are not traditionally bankable by providing small business lending utilizing the State Small Business Loan Guarantee Program. Clients can obtain the capital they need to start, build, and grow their business through Nor-Cal FDC’s partnerships and the right loan program.
Port Labs is committed to establishing relationships with manufacturer communities, creating specialized programs, and providing specialized support for manufacturers across the region.
Their focus in manufacturing includes: adjusting to shifts in the supply chain, adapting existing products and services to a changing marketplace, modernizing design, prototyping, production workflow, assistance with opening new lines of business, adjusting to changes in a competitive landscape, product design, and market strategies.
Our 5-minute signup form could change your life.