Reaching Further, Together.
Norcal SBDC’s Affiliate Program is designed to help us better reach entrepreneurs who may not be aware of our program offerings.
Lake County SBDC
Lake County SBDC empowers entrepreneurs in Lake County with vital guidance on growth strategies, business planning, accessing capital, marketing, management, scaling, and more.
Northern California World Trade Center (NorCalWTC)
Northern California World Trade Center focuses on the international trade market and the import and export arena. NorCalWTC helps companies develop their international business through education, resources, and connections.
Their focus in International Trade includes:
- Fostering international diplomacy by connecting global leaders with their Northern California counterparts.
- Helps companies develop their international business through education, resources, and connections.
- Offers trade missions to meet potential international business partners and foreign government decision-makers.
- Facilitates collaboration and promotes business development for companies in Northern California.
- Provides opportunities to explore new export and investment opportunities.
Silicon Valley Successes LLC:
Silicon Valley Successes LLC is deeply devoted to fostering meaningful connections and collaboration between the innovative hub of Silicon Valley and global communities across the world. Our mission is to create a bridge that facilitates the exchange of knowledge, expertise, and opportunities, propelling collective growth and progress in the realms of technology and entrepreneurship.
Their program focus includes:
- Facilitating knowledge-sharing Experiences
- Content Creation
- New Technology Sharing
SBDCTech @ Berkeley Haas
Do you have an early-stage technology-based startup or startup idea? SBDCTech @ Berkeley Haas offers a free 1-week of customer discovery training where you’ll conduct customer interviews to validate your commercial market and accelerate finding product market fit.
Within each SBDCTech @ Berkeley Haas course you will:
- Learn from seasoned entrepreneurs how to conduct customer discovery interviews based on Steve Blank’s Lean LaunchPad methodology.
- Conduct 15 customer discovery interviews during a one week remote course
- Identify your top customer segment and value propositions to de-risk your idea and accelerate finding product market fit.
- Join three remote class sessions held on Zoom from 5-8 pm PST