Marketing and sales are essential tools for businesses large and small, but if you're like most businesses, you want to know what's the quickest, best fastest way to grow your revenue and prepare for the upcoming holidays and holiday sales throughout the year.
Join instructor and SBDC Advisor, Onna Young, as she provides valuable insights to help you understand some easy techniques to utilize, whether you prefer online or offline marketing and sales tactics or online tactics. Learn one of the best ways to reach current and potential customers and clients.
Class topics will include:
- Choosing the right platforms for client engagement and your needs
- Curating and creating content
- Best practices for engaging with 100% of your clients (Most businesses engage successfully with just 25%, engage unsuccessfully with 75%, and they don't know it.)
- The basics of Marketing automation
- Simple design tools that make your branding and messaging a stand out!
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.