Starting Your Business Part 1 & 2
Take the first steps on your journey to being an entrepreneur.
This webinar is a brief introduction to entrepreneurship and what goes into creating and starting a new business.
This webinar will run over 2 consecutive days: June 17 and June 18 from 10 am to 11:30 am.
It includes a high-level overview of some of the things that will be critical to your success, including:
In part 1
* Assessing how well suited you are to be an entrepreneur and how to make sure that the idea you have is practical.
* What business structures are available and which one might be best for you.
* The permits and licenses you might need.
In Part 2
* How to take your idea all the way to reality
* What you will need to know about Business Plans and Business Financials.”